Account Name Change

All official name changes should go through the Office of Human Resources (staff and faculty) or through the Registrar's Office (students) prior to filling out this form.

If you've changed your name and would like it reflected on your accounts, please click the Request Change(s) button and fill out the subsequent form.

PLEASE NOTE: Not all name changes can be accommodated and in some cases we can only provide email aliases in order to preserve existing data in our systems.


Request Change(s)


Service ID: 35434
Fri 4/26/19 2:42 PM
Fri 4/26/19 2:46 PM